Tecomsa looking for a Software engineer & business development manager
Business Development Manager Responsibilities: Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Candidate will need to possess the following skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good business knowledge.
- Negotiation skills.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style.
- Organizational skills.
Candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge in web development frameworks such as Yii2, Laravel, etc…
- Understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
- 5+ years’ experience developing performance-critical applications.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Strong experience in all aspects of software development.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision Attention to details
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.