The OpenScape Business Basic & Advance Level Workshop for Service is a course for service personnel.
The Training content & workshop includes the installation and configuration of the PBX system and the UC applications in integrated networks. Another focus is the network integration of OpenScape Business UC applications along with Contact Centre environment. After completing the course, the participant should be able to install & configure an OpenScape Business system with UC & CC functionality.
Day 1: 27th/11th/2018
OS Biz System Overview
– General Information and architecture of OS Biz X3 , X5 , X8 and OS Biz S
– First installation requirements
– System features
– Networking & Serviceability /System
– UC booster card and UC booster server/
Voice channels booster card/ Modules
– SIP & HFA IP phones/ TDM Phones
UC smart & UC suite
– myPortal for Desktop , outlook and Mobile – Voice mail , Fax and Conference
– Contact Center
– License Strategy – Activation Period – Pay As You Go